Can not verify contracts on BSC

Hi abcoathup,
I hope this message finds you well.

Tech People,

My name is Ben, I’m a screenwriter and Filmmaker from Iran . and have absolutely no experience and expertise in writing codes and computer programing. So, I’m quite new to this. I created a cryptocurrency with the help of a friend of mine with the aim of helping artists at risk (it took us ages to copy-paste codes from here and there). I’m now facing the same issue as Good_Noob. You see, to edit the contract’s info (Token’s logo, my email address etc.), I need to verify the contract’s source code in BSCSCAN, but it gives me the same error… This is crucial for me to achieve. I really need to verify the contract. But as I said, I have no programing knowledge, I’m now in Iran and need to use a VPN service to be able to access certain websites as they’re filtered (a terrible life here). Here’s my contract address:
0x03edac4fb493927866213013090ce3dd773c5085
and here’s the code:

// SPDX-License-Identifier: UNLICENSED

pragma solidity >=0.8.0;

contract BEP20 { 
        mapping(address => uint) public balances;
        mapping(address => mapping(address => uint)) public allowance;
        uint256 public totalSupply = 100000 * 10 ** 18;
        string public name = "Helping Artists At Risk";
        string public symbol = "HAAR";
        uint public decimals = 18;

event transfer(address indexed from, address indexed to, uint value);
        event approval(address indexed owner, address indexed spender, uint value);

constructor() {
            balances[msg.sender] = totalSupply;
        }

function balanceOf (address owner) public view returns(uint) {
        return balances[owner];

}

}

remix compiled it already (https://bscscan.com/tx/0xa7c6eba062e3a2b23cbbb5bd19d8779688aeff33ca8afe1aa638ea0713479127). But bscscan gives me the error:
Compiler debug log:
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : BEP20
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)
For troubleshooting, you can try compiling your source code with the Remix - Solidity IDE and check for exceptions

Please help
Stay Safe
Ben

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

And your contract have been verified by a kind man.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Can not verify contracts