Want to mint 100 NFTs at a low gas price

I'd like to mint 100 NFTs saving gas.
I'm a super beginner about solidity so might ask you easy questions.
I use ipfs for metadata like 'ipfs://QmXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/1.json' ... 'ipfs://QmXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/100.json', and Mainnet in Opensea, not Polygon.

I already tried two ways:

1. Mint 100 NFTs using ERC721
    This was a success, except for the high gas prices. As I told you earlier, I am a beginner so I just watched this great Youtube and did it with this code. He is amazing. However, the cost of gas is still too high, so I looked for other ways to do it and realized that BatchMinting with ERC1155 would be a good idea.

2. Mint 100 NFTs using ERC1155
    This was a success, if only in terms of gas prices, much cheaper than minting with ERC721. However I ran into a major problem. The code below is the code I wrote.

// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC1155/ERC1155.sol";
import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/utils/Strings.sol";

contract TestERC1155 is ERC1155 {
    uint256 public maxMintAmount = 100;
    string public name;
    string public symbol;

constructor() ERC1155("ipfs://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/{id}.json") {
        name = "testERC1155";
        symbol = "TERC1155";
        for (uint256 i = 1; i <= maxMintAmount; i++) {
            _mint(msg.sender, i, 1, "");
        }
    }

function uri(uint256 _tokenId) public view virtual override returns (string memory) {
        return string(abi.encodePacked("ipfs://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/", Strings.toString(_tokenId), ".json"));
    }
}

This code makes it impossible to edit collections and assets on opensensea. For some reason, there is no Edit button. I don't know why. Also, it doesn't have various functions like the first Youtube code.

Any ideas? Thank you!

I don't really know what the Edit button on OpenSea would do. I would suggest looking up documentation or asking on OpenSea support channels. Could it be because your contract is not Ownable and doesn't have any functions that look like editing? Note that the first contract you link contains a lot of functions like "setBaseUri(...) onlyOwner".

Hi @frangio :). Thank you for replying!
Well, without Edit button on OpenSea, you can't change collection images such as logo one, featured one and banner one. On top of that, you can not edit Links and Royalties. I think that's one of big issues....
However, thanks to your advice, once I added Ownable then finally managed to edit!!! Thank you again!!