I try to verify the beacon proxy on etherscan using hardhat verify method, but it throws error.
Error in plugin @nomiclabs/hardhat-etherscan: The address provided as argument contains a contract, but its bytecode doesn't match any of your local contracts.
Possible causes are:
- Contract code changed after the deployment was executed. This includes code for seemingly unrelated contracts.
- A solidity file was added, moved, deleted or renamed after the deployment was executed. This includes files for seemingly unrelated contracts.
- Solidity compiler settings were modified after the deployment was executed (like the optimizer, target EVM, etc.).
- The given address is wrong.
- The selected network (rinkeby) is wrong.
But I cannot find any clear documents to verify the beacon proxy.
Just upgradeable proxy can be verified easily through etherscan proxy verification,
but beacon proxy.....,, um.... it's hardly find way;
Somebody help any clear answer? Please.
I read this.