Verify implementation contract

"Conflict occurs while verify and publishing my updradable contract…"
using openzeppelin CLI I compiled and deployed my upgradable smart contract and successfully connected with my rinkeby network…but after the deployment i check deployed contract in https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/ in contract section it shows my contract is verified and published… and it shows
Note: This contract matches the deployed ByteCode of the Source Code for Contract 0xEe03719900bcf6295871846DAe4711F7446b70C6
And the code available in contract is not the same code which i deployed.

1 Like

Hi @Prabhakaran,

Please note: we’ve decided it’s best to focus our upgradeability efforts on the Upgrades Plugins exclusively, and have halted development on the OpenZeppelin CLI. For details see:
Building for interoperability: why we’re focusing on Upgrades Plugins

I suggest looking at the following guides/tutorials to use Upgrades Plugins:

When we deploy upgradeable contracts using the CLI, there are three contracts deployed:

• Implementation contract
  • ProxyAdmin
  • proxy

The smart contract is the same for everyone using the same version of the CLI for the proxy and ProxyAdmin. What will be different is the implementation contract (except where you are doing a tutorial and other people will have the same tutorial contract).

Etherscan will show the proxy contract (which is verified) and you will likely need to verify your implementation contract.

Feel free to ask all the questions that you need.

1 Like

Hi @abcoathup sir , As you Suggest i try to verify my implementation contract in etherscan it shows as follow
Compiler debug log:
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : Inbox
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)

And i tried this two also but still i have conflict to verify and publish my contract * Learn guides on Upgrading Smart Contracts: https://docs.openzeppelin.com/learn/upgrading-smart-contracts

1 Like

Hi @Prabhakaran,

Can you share:

• The Solidity code of your implementation contract
  • The network and the address
  • Whether optimization was enabled
  • How you deployed (e.g. Truffle, Buidler)
1 Like

Hi sir @abcoathup my contract is successfully verified now using Buidler.
I followed this Buidler Tutorial

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi @Prabhakaran,

Great to hear.

1 Like

Hello Prabhakaran, I have my implementation contract ready and I want to verify it. My proxy contract is verified. Can you help me out with the verification?