accidentaly

this is my
txn

0xdfb4c3fabcade3d692a57fc0ac41948ae8fa4b65904fb16a51120f37ee57f2e6

what i will do do i need to write contrace and transfer owner

and all my coins will be send to my address

plss i need help thats my last money

:pensive: :innocent:

Maybe there is something wrong with your account, so you can use a new account to deploy contract and have a try again.

Hi, welcome! :wave:

So bad to hear that, maybe you can leave comments just like others at here: Contract Address 0x1d2f0da169ceb9fc7b3144628db156f3f6c60dbe | BscScan

Yeah, it seems like only owner can return the money to you

thank you sir for trying to help me out.if i write contract ..and put my address in transfer ownership is there a chance to retrieve my asset back to my wallet ? because i can do that even the gas fee is 0.4 just to retrieve it i just want to know if my asset will come back if i transfer ownership and get my asset 100% :sweat:

It seems like you transferred XRP token to the XRP contract, so if you are the owner of this contract, just mint new asset if not, try to connect the contract owner, maybe the owner can help you.

hopefully i can fix it because i can interact with the contract this is my contract

It seems like you called token.transfer(contract_address, amount), that is you transferred token to contract correctly, so I think it is really hard to get back your token, and the only way is to try to connect contract owner, maybe he/she can rescue these tokens.