Transfer funds with multisig without paying fees from private wallet

Hi!
I've been trying to send funds via a multisig wallet proposal on openzeppelin, but I want to know if its possible to add a relay or something like that to the multisig to avoid paying the gas from executing the proposal from a private wallet.

Basically i want to make the whole transfer of the money without any of the fees coming from a private wallet (not a private wallet executing the transaction).
There is no execution plan options on the creation of the proposal that could help me change this and i already tried with timelock and regular proposals.

My last resource is to make a contract that is executed by the proposal after getting all the required signatures, but i want to know if there is any way (like the defender api) i can execute the proposal in code using a previously funded relay or something like that.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Mayra_Munguia,

Welcome to the community!

Currently we do not support send funds multisig proposals to be executed via a Relayer.
We recently introduced a new execution strategy for custom admin actions: Relayer, which mean, provided the Relayer has enough permissions, you could execute a proposal (via the relayer) without having to pay for GAS fees from a private wallet. Unfortunately, this does not combine with multisigs.

A sort of forwarder contract, might be a way to achieve this, however beware of the security implications. We do have a tutorial on how to achieve gasless meta transactions that could provide some more insight. I would highly recommend reaching out to the Contracts support team as well.

2 Likes