Spurious Dragon Contract Size Limit of 24576 bytes on Polygon POS Chain

Is the Spurious Dragon Contract Size Limit of 24576 bytes applicable to the Polygon POS Chain (I wasn't able to find a definitive "official" answer)? I am importing and using all the following openzeppeling contracts in my smart contract. Since my smart contract does not contain much code, I cannot optimize it further. I would like to use the openzeppelin contracts as they are and avoid editing (by removing dead code) them since I might be unintentionally introducing some bugs. I am aware that there are a few ways to try to optimize my smart contract (increasing the 'runs' parameter of the optimizer, for instance), but would like to know what does the openzeppeling community recommends in such a case. Thank you!

import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/proxy/utils/Initializable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/token/ERC721/ERC721Upgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/token/ERC721/extensions/ERC721URIStorageUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/access/OwnableUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/security/PausableUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/utils/AddressUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/security/ReentrancyGuardUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/token/ERC721/extensions/ERC721EnumerableUpgradeable.sol";
import "../node_modules/@openzeppelin/contracts-upgradeable/utils/math/SafeMathUpgradeable.sol";