Some reason BSC is giving me trouble: Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode])

Its giving me, eCode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode])
and also something about being unlicensed, I guess it wants me to leave a comment?

Guys can you just do this for me, I dont know the first thing about code, or the last thing (or middle). I dont know why BSC is giving me a hard time with verifying, it accepted everything else.

For non-support discussions use categories such as: #general #security

Its giving me, eCode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode])
and also something about being unlicensed, I guess it wants me to leave a comment?
Guys can you just do this for me, I dont know the first thing about code, or the last thing (or middle). I dont know why BSC is giving me a hard time with verifying, it accepted everything else.

abcoathup
Need help
@abcoathup

Set Yes

I did and it still didnt work, let me try again.

Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode])

Same thing

You must flatten the code.

1 Like

Do I sit on it, or put it in a panini bread machine? I seriously have 0 idea about code.
Is it possible for someone just to write out a flat?

1 Like

I am just so lost… :frowning:

I’m having the same issue and been told the same as you said. I (with no experience in this so excuse my ignorance) followed a tutorial and get this error. This is the only point they never mentioned.

How does one flatten the code and what do you do after that?

2 Likes

I was about to give the guy some coins for helping me out, but people dont really have patience with noobs like us.
I have contacted another guy on a different website, when I find out Ill tell you about it.

1 Like

Please do, Appreciate that!

This came from Andrew B, "I recommend you use Hardhat to verify, if you used GitHub imports you will need to convert to npm imports. https://forum.openzeppelin.com/t/verify-smart-contract-inheriting-from-openzeppelin-contracts/4119 https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/developer/deploy/hardhat-verify.html I no longer work for OpenZeppelin, I am editing Week in Ethereum News You can also try offering to pay someone in developer wanted category in the forum."

I found this video on YouTube

I hope to God you figure this out, Im about to head back to sleep

2 Likes

look at my comment above,
forgot to quote you

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

1 Like

To flatten the code on remix add the Flattener plugin. Then just follow the steps

1 Like

I think you are wrong. If someone appears without patience maybe it is because every day there are many topics with the same question. This happens because the people don’t even try to search in the forum.

1 Like

Im not even interested anymore

And let me tell you something, I looked through about 15 of these threads and 14 of them were asked by people who were already developers. They know terms like this, and if not they know similar terms and phrases. Another person had a completely different code then mines, so that also didnt help me.
Do the remix, I seen that before and that definitely didnt help either.

Before getting an attitude, and then spitting it out nearly a day later check yourself. People got their own real personal problems to attend too.

We dont need this, “extra” mess. Thanks for nothing.

I think there is a misundestanding. I am a newbie as many other people. I don't like your words. I am trying to help as many people as possible teaching the few thing I jave learnt and I am learning.
If you don't understand the "basic" terms then it means you should learn them. Why you would deploy a contract without knowing what are you doing. If my words sounds rude I am sorry but it is for you. You as I do, when you can't understand a term search for it and try to understand. Then continue with your development.
Now stop with this silly discussion
I wish good day to all

1 Like

hey sent you a message, i got it.