Ready for PR: ERC721Consecutive + ERC721Enumerable - feedback and guidance needed

Since the ERC721consecutive.sol and ERC721Enumerable.sol does not work together, see the conversation Is it possible to use ERC721Consecutive.sol & ERC721Enumerable at the same time with @frangio
I've created a new contract that is compatible with IERC721Enumerable & have batch minting.

I wish to create a pull request to OpenZeppeling repository but before that I wanted to here any feedbacks.

import "OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts@4.8.0/contracts/token/ERC721/ERC721.sol";
import "OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts@4.8.0/contracts/token/ERC721/extensions/IERC721Enumerable.sol";
import "OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts@4.8.0/contracts/interfaces/IERC2309.sol";
import "OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts@4.8.0/contracts/utils/structs/BitMaps.sol";
import "OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts@4.8.0/contracts/utils/Checkpoints.sol";

contract ERC721CE is ERC721, IERC721Enumerable, IERC2309 {
    using BitMaps for BitMaps.BitMap;
    using Checkpoints for Checkpoints.Trace160;

Checkpoints.Trace160 private _sequentialOwnership;
    BitMaps.BitMap private _sequentialBurn;

full code is here: Github - ERC721ConsecutiveEnumerable

I've also deployed a test contract on goerli: 0xaF8fA6fC07Da285a94f37148218fFd170eE827ff

this the first time that I try to contribute to openZeppelin so any feedback, guidance is would be huge help.

Thanks for the interest in contributing to our repository, we have a defined methodology for accepting contributions listed in our CONTRIBUTING file. Please check it out, and do the steps according to it for this to be considered as a contribution.

According to contribution guideline,

Any non-trivial code contribution must be first discussed with the maintainers in an issue (see Opening an issue). Only very minor changes are accepted without prior discussion.

I've created an issue on the OpenZeppelin GitHub about 12 days ago, but I have not received any comment from maintainers, can you take a look and tell me what can I do.
link to issue

Thank you for your time
scinftist.eth