I am using Defender's relayer on Matic production. Relayer is used to transfer matic tokens to my users.
- To add matic balance to the relayer, I transferred 175 Matic tokens to ETH address of defender relay client. I believe, ETH and Matic public addresses are same.
- The transaction is confirmed on chain, but the matic balance is not updated in my defender client
Transaction tracking info
- Transaction hash: 0x15e0695ec7a986bf797d841b24ca21ce535ee8e30eb13446e63729946f76e112
- Sent to address: 0x590a6b3f59158676b4cbc66a874d73fe21162446
- Etherscan status: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x15e0695ec7a986bf797d841b24ca21ce535ee8e30eb13446e63729946f76e112
Somehow, the transaction is not visible on polygonscan
- Do I have access to the private key of my defender client? If yes, how can I access it?
- Where has the Matic gone? Is it residing on the Ethereum network?
- How can I move my transferred matic to defender client?