Hi it's very first time to list a ticket to be supported.
I am curious with the point, if GSN supports the ERC721 token transfer.
Here's the specification.
- Alice has NFT#1 which is ERC721 standard - not customized.
- We have relayer smart contract.
- Alice is gonna send NFT#1 to through our relayer smart cotract without any gas to Bob.
- In this situation - Our smart contract is doing transferFrom(Alice, Bob, tokenId) as a code. But for doing this Alice has to approve Relayer address due to tokenID #1
- I think the other things could be gasless with meta-transaction but approve cannot be done with meta-transaction.
In this case Alice at least needs to pay for the gas for
approve method so that Relayer smart contract can make transfer from Alice to Bob.
My goal is not paying gas on Alice side.
If you can tell me how to approach this point with GSN, that'd be great!
Have a nice day