I’ve had this small fun project in my head for the past few weeks regarding NFTS (not gonna spill the beans obviously).
I’ve been reading the docs of the ERC721 standard to familiarize with Solidity (I’ve got a background in CS so it’s all good), yet I’m not entirely sure whether all aspects of my requirements are achievable.
- Anyone can mint an NFT but it would still require my confirmation to actually “publish” (to combat trolls, racism, hate speech, you name it)
- Minted NFTS become property of 1 single address, a sort of storage vault
- The so called storage vault can’t destroy, nor transfer the NFT to another wallet (it is basically stuck forever)
- The contract disables minting forever if a ‘killswitch’ is triggered or a certain target is met
- Minting comes with a fixed fee (besides the GAS fees). This fee is automatically transferred to another wallet.
I would appreciate some input on this.
Thanks in advance.