I cant verify my CONTRACT SOURCE CODE @ETHERSCAN

I have developed my token with openzeppelin and remix, when i released it and received the contract address, i went to etherscan to verify the CONTRACT SOURCE CODE but then the ByteCode does not match.

Please, i am going crazy trying to find the way to provide the right ByteCode to get my token verified and continue with the project.

Can somebody help me please???

Please provide:

1. Your contract source code flattened (you can do this by replacing every import statement with the actual code being imported)
  2. Your contract address
  3. The chain (e.g., Ethereum, Avalanche, etc)
  4. The compiler settings which you have used in order to compile your source code into byte-code (compiler version, optimization level, etc)

I ALREADY DID THAT IMPORTING MANUALLY THE import STATMENT WITH THE CODES.. AND I GET ERROR WHEN DOING IT THIS WAY

AND WHEN I FLATTENED THE FULL CONTRACT THE CONTRACT JUST DONT MATCH..

I KNOW I AM MISSING SOMETHING BUT DONT KNOW WHAT

Which one of these two words are you having a hard time following?
The description of your problem by itself is not sufficient for helping you out with it.
Hence, please provide the required details...

Compiler debug log:
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : ARCANO, Context, ERC20, ERC20Burnable, IERC20, IERC20Metadata, Ownable
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)
For troubleshooting, you can try compiling your source code with the Remix - Solidity IDE and check for exceptions

• Compiler Version: v0.8.9+commit.e5eed63a
  • Optimization Enabled: False
  • Runs: 200

ByteCode (what we are looking for):
6080xxxxxx....

• vs what we got -

We tried looking for a match from the list of compiled contract bytecode outputs (as listed below), but was unable to find an exact match.

1. ARCANO
    60806xxxxx....

2. ERC20
    60806xxxx....

My idea was to take your details and try to see if I can verify your source code myself.

But you haven't provided most of the required details, for example, the contract source code and deployment address.

In contrast, you have provided some non-required details, like the beginning of the byte-code, and something else related to ERC20.

So in short, there is not a lot that I can help you with...

i dont know much about coding, just explain me what do you exactly need please?

the owner address and the contract code that appears on remix?

contracto code that openzeppeling generated?