Thanks for posting this here @coincodecap.com
This article was first published on our open-source platform, SimpleAsWater.com. If you are interested in IPFS, Libp2p, Ethereum, Zero-knowledge Proofs, Defi, CryptoEconomics, IPLD, Multi formats, and other Web 3.0 projects, concepts and interactive tutorials, then be sure to check out SimpleAsWater.com.
In this post, we are going to learn:
- Why do we need to upgrade smart contracts?
- Understanding how upgrades work under the hood?
- Using OpenZeppelin CLI to easily write/manage “upgradable” smart contracts.
- Upgrading Contracts Programmatically using the OpenZeppelin Upgrades library.
- A few Limitations & Workarounds of Upgradable Contracts
In case you get stuck somewhere or have any doubts, let us know here.