How to execute transaction without paying gas fees? can someone help me please?

Hi,
I am trying to run flashloan arbitrage on Furucombo but i dont have money to pay huge gas fees...so while searching on google I found your support team talking about "you just have to pay the transaction fee 0.009 & gas fees will be automatically debited from the contract "Hassan Isa" from support team .
So can you please help me to bypass the gas fees or get paid automatically from profit or which protocol I have to use?

Please let me know - Furocombo or coding for http://remix.ethereum.org

Thanks,
Nitin

I'm not sure what support team you're talking about, would you have any links to it? Hassan Isa doesn't ring a bell to me.

As for your question, Flashbots allows you to send a transaction directly to miners (without going through the mempool) and miners will include it as long as they profit from it. This can be done in many ways, but most commonly by transferring eth to block.coinbase in solidity, which corresponds to the miner's address.

Another option is to use gasless transactions to pay with an ERC20, but this has to be implemented in the contract you're interacting with and I don't think that's your case.

1 Like