Hiring: Smart contract developer for innovative NFT project!

We have a really cool project and a lot of really cool partners to help us launch it and we are looking for some help with the development.

The goal is to create an NFT minting project akin to CryptoPunks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, or more recently, CryptoBeasts on the Ethereum blockchain.

Like in this example (https://youtu.be/ugzUfzTvRL0), users can connect their wallets, choose to mint an NFT, and a unique, programmatically generated NFT is sent to the wallet via contract on the blockchain.

We will have a second functionality where NFT owners can connect to our website and redeem physical merchandise. We need to keep track of how many times NFTs have been redeemed for merchandise.

Please hit me up so we can organize a short call going over the scope or send contact info here. Thanks!

TG: @spobro
Discord: Elkay81#0198

1 Like

Hello. I see you are looking for a professional developer for your NFT project, if you still need help send a message to my telegram: @evm_dev
Regards!!

Hi this is Blockrithmoffl , we are group of developers working as blockchain developers (freelancing) , for the past 5 years ,we worked on various smart contracts using different blockchain networks , sounds good !, we can able to do this customization kindly ping here blockrithmoffl@gmail.com we can discuss about further.

Hello
Here is Robert Miller from US.

I have been working with blockchain technology since 2012, when I first discovered Bitcoin. I was immediately fascinated by the potential of this new technology and began learning everything I could about it. My fascination led me to develop a number of applications using blockchain technology, including a decentralized version of Reddit and a decentralized version of Twitter. These projects were well-received by the cryptocurrency community, and I gained a reputation as a skilled blockchain developer.

As a senior blockchain developer, I have enough experience of NFT related projects.

Please contact me @Minato at Telegram.

Hi

How are you?
I have built the several NFT project from scratch.
I am very interested in your job.

TG : @stevensoftdev

Best,
Steven