Hello Guys! I have been searching and experimenting and trying for hours now and I cant figure out how to deploy the Caketoken, Syrupbar and Masterchef correctly. I hope someone can help me out.
I want to create my own token and to start mining it through the masterchef and syrupbar contract. Im stuck at the very end of the contract and thats "depositing the LP Token"
- Deploy CakeToken
- Deploy Syrupbartoken with the Caketoken address
- Deploy Masterchef with Caketoken, Syrupbar adress and also giving my own address as a DEV and mintin 40 tokens per block.
- Added a Pool which is visible on the screenshot with poolid: 1 , the Bakeryswap testnet LP and 1000 allocation points.
The contracts above are all verified on the bsc explorer.
- When I try to deposit the LP token I get this error.
- I also tried to to transfer wonership to the masterchef contract (Caketoken and Syrupbar) but still got the same error. In this example I didnt transfer the ownership yet. But same error appears even if I set the gas fee high.
But there is something I dont understand on the masterchef contract. When someone adds an LP to the pool to lets say farm CAKE. What rlly happens there: As far as I understand: The produced LP are beeing sold and CAKE are beeing bought instead. Is this right.
Here are my contract:
Testnet Bakeryswap LP:
Thankful for any help!