File import callback not supported

Solved the issue by removing ../ from import paths:

Before (failure):

import "@openzeppelin/contracts-ethereum-package/contracts/token/ERC20/../../Initializable.sol";

After (success):

import "@openzeppelin/contracts-ethereum-package/contracts/Initializable.sol";
1 Like

Hi @DenGorbachev,

Welcome to the community :wave:

If you haven’t seen it already, recommend reading The Future of contracts-ethereum-package.

openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/access/Ownable.sol:5:1: ParserError: Source “openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/GSN/Context.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
import “…/GSN/Context.sol”;
^--------------------------^
,openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20Pausable.sol:5:1: ParserError: Source “openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
import “./ERC20.sol”;
^-------------------^
,openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20Pausable.sol:6:1: ParserError: Source “openzeppelin-contracts/contracts/utils/Pausable.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
import “…/…/utils/Pausable.sol”;
^--------------------------------^

1 Like

Hi @sabotagebeats,

Welcome to the community :wave:

I am sorry that you have this issue.
If you are using Windows, I suggest running Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL2): Solidity Smart Contract development on Windows

Please note: All development on the GSN has been moved to the OpenGSN organization.

If you are doing GSN development I recommend joining the OpenGSN Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/F_BETUjG0Crb2s6mFx1LWA

A post was split to a new topic: File import callback not supported on WSL

Hi @abcoathup

I am getting the error "Unable to generate Contract bytecode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode]

And also

ParserError: “https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol” not found: File import call back not supported

I need a professional help!