Evaluating using OpenZeppelin SDK

Thank you for asking.

Actually, our team is evaluating the SDK and we have some questions:

1. What are the main projects that are already using the SDK?
  2. Where can I find the .sol output file generated? We want to see what is going to the chain
  3. Is it possible to start an upgrade directly from another contract? For example, a "governance contract" that decides that an upgrade must be made.
  4. I saw there was a meetup discussing how to use the SDK in Russia. Do you have any link to that? Or any other similar to that? Or is there is room to a call to increase our knowledge? Because we are trying to mix your solution with ERC930, ERC1504 and our own ideas.
2 Likes

Do you refer to the flattened source file, containing all inherited contracts? We do generate that information, since it's what's used to verify on Etherscan (by running$ oz verify), but I'm not sure if we actually expose it as an artifact. @jcarpanelli?

Absolutely! We wrote a guide for doing this using the Gnosis Multisig, but the process to have your own contract be the upgrade admin is not too different.

@ylv-io participated on a Moscow podcast and workshops a couple weeks ago, he's probably the person to talk to.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upgradeability with mappings?

Coinbase and Circle’s USDC use ZeppelinOS (now called OpenZeppelin SDK) proxy: centrehq/centre-tokens