Doubt about masterchef rewards and devaddr transfer on contracts

Hi guys i want to know what how exactly is minted or transfered(in some cases) the pool rewards from MasterChef, it is minted from timelock trough tokenPerBlock?

also there is a code that seems a tranfer to devAddress of this rewards, is the 10% for development that uniswap used to have, or is how the coins are distributed later, i don’t see coin going out of devAddress on withdraws etc.A project which keep that code and didn’t inform that is a red flag?

example is the updatePool() function below from pancake ,pancake forks and the like.

for another project with max supply that i also check they transfer to devAddress the rewards div.(10) aswell like this " safeTokenTransfer(devAddress, tokenReward.div(10));"

:1234: Code to reproduce

function updatePool(uint256 _pid) public validatePool(_pid) {

PoolInfo storage pool = poolInfo[_pid];

if (block.number <= pool.lastRewardBlock) {

return;

}

if (pool.totalLp == 0 || pool.allocPoint == 0) {

pool.lastRewardBlock = block.number;

return;

}

uint256 multiplier = getMultiplier(pool.lastRewardBlock, block.number);

uint256 cakeReward = multiplier.mul(cakePerBlock).mul(pool.allocPoint).div(totalAllocPoint);

cake.mint(devaddr, cakeReward.div(10));

cake.mint(address(syrup), cakeReward);

pool.accCakePerShare = pool.accCakePerShare.add(cakeReward.mul(1e12).div(pool.totalLp));

pool.lastRewardBlock = block.number;

}

I appreciate.

confirmed here how rewards are paid, this transfer is indeed malicious imo if not informed, is taking a portion of the rewards.