Create an NFT and deploy to a public testnet, using Remix

I have the same problem. I think it must be something to do with granting a role to whatever address is going to be running the collection.. But I don't understand the roles.

is there any method to increase the mint charges.

Like first 10 nft's cost 0.1 eth
and then after 0.2 eth.

Thnx

is there a way to change the starting tokenID to 1 instead of 0 ?
thanks and much appreciated!

Morning! thanks for the tutorial, more quickly than make with truffle :)..

one question, if i have more than one image in same metadata, when i change the ipfs of metada from /0 to /1 i got error., i checked with the verify as you told but seems like link with /10

so the second nft didnt appear in opensea...here a example:

  1. works
    "xxxxxx". "xxxxx". "https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/Qmc2mPLxxxxVXZ1d1MH81W1mmKPasjzPcLgL4sb/"

  2. didnt work

"xxxxxx". "xxxxx". "https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/Qmc2mPLxxxxVXZ1d1MH81W1mmKPasjzPcLgL4sb/1/"

Amazing, thank you :pray::pray::pray:

Hi, what should i put for the initial owner address? When I put your address "MyNFT", "NFT" and "http.../758".
It reports that
creation of Spacebear errored: Error encoding arguments: Error: types/values length mismatch (count={"types":1,"values":3}, value={"types":["address"],"values":["My NFT","NFT","https://my-json-server.typicode.com/abcoathup/samplenft/tokens/ 758"]}, code=INVALID_ARGUMENT, version=abi/5.7.0)

my constructor code is
constructor(address initialOwner)
ERC721("Spacebear", "SBR")
Ownable(initialOwner)
{}

Thanks!