Can't verify contract on BSC scan

Hi, could you please share your source code, contract address, and compiler version.

Hi, absolutely.

// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract BloomCoin is ERC20 {
    constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20 ("BloomCoin", "BLC"){
        _mint(msg.sender, initialSupply);
    }
}

Contact address: 0x05c662050fea040402170a30a777cb53c8374041
Compiler version: 0.8.0

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract astrocoin is ERC20 {
    constructor(uint256 initialsupply) public ERC20 ("astrocoin","ASTRO"){
        _mint(msg.sender,initialsupply);
    }
}

Contract Address
0x0de96ff63831acf48f5743eb7002290210d40943

@Skyge Can you help me verify?

Hey Skyge, can you help on verifying this?

Contract Address: 0x91430112dd6b929ae79a645cd0fe2333fe8ab634

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract HODLcoin is ERC20 {
constructor (uint256 initialSupply) ERC20 ("HODLcoin", "HODL"){
    _mint(msg.sender,initialSupply);
    }

}

8 posts were split to a new topic: How to verify contracts on the BSC

Just like I mentioned above:
And BSC-Chain has a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

Verified!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing how you did it?
I couldn’t understand the steps in Hardhat or Truffle verify :frowning:

Skyge can you contact me on on here please and describe how it works and i will pay you a good sum if you do thank you! t.me/joinchat/T0ylNKzbAwgwNjMy

1 Like

Hi @Skyge,

Have tried truffle flattening but cannot seem to verify this contract - can you please advise?

Contract address: 0x1f838466746f6510185efa5bf2e01d6fbaa43915

Source Code:

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

contract Methane is ERC20 {
    constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20 ("Methane", "CH4"){
    }

}

Many thanks in advance!

hey @Skyge,

Can you please help me verify my contract? i tried everything but nothing works.
My contract Code is: 0xf2c787abb72adce1af959e229ba55011871ce5e4

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import “https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol”;

contract SetupCoin is ERC20 {
constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20 (“SetupCoin”, “STPC”){
}
}

Compiler Version: 0.8.1

@Papa @SetupCoin Please have a look at this tutorial Verify ERC20 token on Etherscan that was deployed through Remix: Step by Step Guide

Dear @Skyge,

I have tried to verify my contract but it didn’t work and I dont know what I’m doing wrong. I have looked around on the internet but I didn’t find what I was doing wrong. Could you please verify my contract? or help me verify it?

This is my contract:
0x38fca9ddad403929858a4af5b4ebe9a7b6f7600f

This is my code:

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import"https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract KnolToken is ERC20 {
    constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20("KnolToken", "KNLT"){
    }
}

I am having issues!!! Please any help is welcome! :sweat:

We just launched our token, LUX Token, contract is 0xeb15c4980c3455e74948f4217c3fff00ee3ef9eb

We would like to be verified! Just having issues everytime I try to verify. We have multiple files, IBEP20.sol BEP20.sol and Context.sol

telegram personal chat is @wrenntaylor
easiest to contact @lux_token
i am willing to pay for someones help please!! :pensive:

1 Like

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Maybe the code on the main branch of the OpenZeppelin repo has updated, so when you try to flatten code, it will generate a different source code, so I think you can use the plugin I shared above to verify, cause the dependency at your local environment is correct.

1 Like

Hi, I recommend to ask questions at here, cause public discussion will help later people who encounters the same issue.

1 Like

This is contract!

I have issues because I deployed in remix, I don’t know what to do now. I have tried to do multi-file, used same commit…please anyone?

Hi @Skyge

I have tried to install truffle and hardhat but it doesn’t work. Could you help me download truffle or HardHat? If you can’t help me download truffle or HardHat, could you help me verify the contract?

I tried again, but I do not know the precise version, do you have the package-lock.json?

1 Like

@Skyge
After a lot of work I have downloaded Truffle, but i don’t get how you verify your contract now.
Could you please help me?
sorry for the many question. I hope you can help me