Can Network.js work in a Docker container

Can this (Welcome a new frontend library OpenZeppelin Network.js) work inside a docker container ? If yes, do we need to expose a port or do anythings specific for this library to work inisde a docker contianer?

1 Like

Hi @PradhumnaPancholi,

:warning: This project is deprecated . We are no longer actively developing new features nor addressing issues. Read here for more info, and reach out if you are interested in taking over maintenance. We suggest looking into web3-react for a popular alternative to this project.

Gotcha, my app got a bit messed up with docker. My previous thought was something being wrong with web3.js but I am now convinced that it’s docker. Thanks,

P.S:- I am not someone who is very experienced in block chain at the moment, so taking over maintenance is definitely not in cards but I am interested in joining the Openzeppelin someday as a open source dev. Let’s see.

1 Like

Hi @PradhumnaPancholi,

I started in the space 3.5 years ago.
About 6 months after that I was asking questions in the OpenZeppelin Slack (precursor to the forum) about token development.
I was posting on Reddit that playing Ethernaut and reading OpenZeppelin audits was a great way to learn.
I then got a job at OpenZeppelin as the Community Manager.

Working at OpenZeppelin is awesome and highly recommend as something to aim for.

Answering questions in the forum, making contributions to OpenZeppelin Contracts (from as small as fixing typos in the documentation) are all great ways to contribute.