What are your needs on Defender User Permissions?

It wasn't that difficult. There were a few minor things that could have made it a little easier, like:

• Merging both examples repository (this and this)
  • We had some problems customizing the alert body of a sentinel, and I reported it here, but it's already being worked on
  • We run into some typing issues and I'll create a pull request or issues for those

But I think that the easiest for us, would be the ability to set up entities (autotasks, sentinels) for multiple networks. If we had that ability, we wouldn't have created that repository in the first place, we would have done everything directly on the UI. But when we realized we had to duplicate everything, and update all entities with every single change, we realized tried to automate it.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do so, but in our case, we are just duplicating all autotasks and sentinels for each network we want to be in. Ideally, we would have one sentinel that listents to multiple chains (in our case we even have the same contract addresses), and we would have one autotask linked to multiple relayers (one on multiple chains)

That's just my two cents, ignore it if it's not possible or worth it haha

1 Like