Token is not verifying on bsc scan

i am using remix to deploy this token. it compile and deployed to mainnet/testnet using remix. but when i try to verify the source code it gives me this error. i know how to use iterable mapping library. do i need to upload multiple files? i got confused. all my code is in single page.

Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI (Expected library(ies) but one or more was not provided)
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : BABYCUBAN, BABYCUBANDividendTracker, Context, DividendPayingToken, DividendPayingTokenInterface, DividendPayingTokenOptionalInterface, ERC20, IERC20, IERC20Metadata, IUniswapV2Factory, IUniswapV2Pair, IUniswapV2Router01, IUniswapV2Router02, IterableMapping, Ownable, SafeMath, SafeMathInt, SafeMathUint
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)
````Preformatted text`

yes i think u should upload all of them, but have u set the optimization on YES/on ?

1 Like

optimization no....upload all of them means deploy them all.

this is the contract...its deployed on eth scan. name baby cuban.

0xd21730353086B0D6C34656CA74F4E4295DC9B8E0

Hi, I think you can have a look at this tutorial:

And for the next time, please search at the forum at first, and then ask questions, thanks!
How do I ask a good question? - General / Meta - OpenZeppelin Community

I prefer to close this topic, if you still can not verify your contracts following all the tutorials I shared above, you can reply under this topic and ping me.