My company is looking to create our first smart contract.
I am new to the blockchain and find it all very interesting.
If you are interested in this project, if it is feasible, please let me know
The basic concept is below:
Token Supply - 100 maximum
All tokens are initially the same.
When purchased the token will come with "company service"
After service is complete token can then be resold with the following stipulations:
• Minimum price is double original sales price
• ½ will go to creator to provide service to new buyer
• ½ will go to person selling the token. Allowing the original investment to be recouped.
• Creator receives 10% of all proceeds over seller's original investment.
• The remaining proceeds go to the seller.
Allowing the token price to vary creates issues with the ERC20 if I understand correctly.
Splitting the "Royalities" on the second and following sales creates issues?