Safemoon Fork Questions

Hi, Just like everyone else me too with little knowledge of coding or blockchains, trying to create a fork of safemoon. I can successfully deploy to the blockchain, (testnet) but I don’t understand why only the contract is deployed and where is the token?

I did read the other topics but it seems like only Im having these issues.

Just to clarify, when deploying a normal, basic token, following this guide I have no problem seeing the token and supply:

But when I deploy the safemoon fork then I get this:

I suspect I need to deploy the token first and then deploy the contract?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi, welcome! :wave:

I think you deployed a wrong contract, when you deploy the contract by the Remix, you should choose the correct contract rather than the default.

Hi Skyge thanks for the quick reply - that might be the problem what you are suggesting as I’m deploying the address contract but I cant deploy anything else. As I get an error.
Im now trying with another code, similar to safemoon, Watercat, it was shared on the forum here, but I still get the same problem, the one I can deploy doesn’t create a token.
The contract I should be deploying (I think), gives me an error:

Gas estimation errored with the following message (see below). The transaction execution will likely fail. Do you want to force sending?
Internal JSON-RPC error. { “code”: -32000, “message”: “execution reverted” }

Here is a screenshot of the contract:

Quick update - managed to solve this by following:

Big thanks to @FreezyEx

1 Like

and @Skyge as well.

i tried also to fork safemooni cant see my token https://testnet.bscscan.com/address/0xbb83ca4c09b52e5995370ba83379b63306663038 . do i need to verify first with truffle?

[quote=“How to fix: “Gas estimation errored with the following message (see below)”. [Safemoon Fork], post:1, topic:8577”]
0xD99D1c33F9fC3444f8101754aBC46c52416550D1
[/quote]

i am able now to deploy contract. thanks guys.

Leaving this over here