Dear OpenZeppelin Support,
I have a few questions regarding the internal queue of the Relayer. Specifically, I am wondering:
- What is the maximum capacity of the internal queue?
- How long will a message be retained in the queue?
- If the queue becomes filled, what type of error will be given?
- Is there a way to purge the queue if needed?
- How many transactions per second does the Relayer support on its queue, and is it possible to change this value?
I would greatly appreciate any information or guidance you can provide on these topics. Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards, Lucas Demarchi