PSA Regarding SafeMoon Forks on PancakeSwap - Transfers not working? Read This!

Okay dear. thank you so much, you helped me a lot.

1 Like

Can I know how I have got ownership? I already signed the ownership verification and submitted updates of the token, should I wait for replay from BSC or that is it?

And If I got ownership, how to modify those functions, any recourse, please?

Thanks for the head's up! In the other thread I mentioned having problems with it in the other thread here

https://forum.openzeppelin.com/t/safemoon-fork-lp-issue/7612/3?u=peire_cardenal

I did set the V2 address and didn't use the V1 address (I use 0x10...). But I still can't remove liquidity. Any idea why this might happen? I don't care about my liquidity, I just care about fixing the issue in the contract.

Thanks for the help.

And How many times can I edit them please, I dont want to make ani mistake please?

I already tried on write contract section, is that so? and connected with owner wallet, but after a while it says: Transaction was not mined within 50 blocks, please make sure your transaction was properly sent. Be aware that it might still be mined!

You can modify functions by using bscscan. Connect to Web3. Do the functions through the website.

Use the testnet. Do not deploy to mainnet until you are ready. Follow tutorials and guides.

Post a link to the contract and I can view the variables there.

It’s an experimental token. I recently said max transfer to 100%. If I disable swap/liquify it works, but I don’t want to disable it since it helps with liquidity. The fees aren’t percentages, they’re 10x the percentage.

Do you have liquidity in your DEX? It needs liquidity in the DEX for it to work.

There’s liquidity in V2, but little. Holders here : https://bscscan.com/token/0xd619fe790C73e5De1336bBB9868943C6eD1899D4#balances

Is there enough for the contract to sell its tokens to. That is what happens in Swap and Liquify. If there is not enough liquidity it will not work.

It holds about 33% of tokens and numTokensToSell… is lower than that. BTW, is there a way to debug where it fails exactly? The errors from MetaMask are very cryptic.

uint256 public _maxTxAmount = 2 * 10**13 * 10**9;
    uint256 private numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity = 500 * 10**6 * 10**9;

The 0xd6… is made with the V2 router so it should be fine. I can swap there just fine.

Same question like @firedog7881 :pushpin:

Yes, same. would love to check this out.

I have a pre-sale on DxSale with a contract that was based on Safemoon and had the problem of not being able to make transactions until I set “swapAndLiquifyEnabled” to “false”, now I have a question …

When the pre-sale ends, if I keep the “swapAndLiquifyEnabled” “false”, can DxSale send my tokens to Pancakeswap?

Hey there! :slight_smile: Care to share how you did it? Thanks man, appreciate it!

I am facing a similar problem, how can you get the liquidity back by setting swapAndLiquify to False and MaxTxPercent to 100? The liquidity will still reside within the contract right?

It would be great if you can show me how you did it.

Does anyone know how Safemoon is getting around this? They have a large chunk of money in the V1 pool and a small chunk in v2. I have to assume that they manually move funds into V2 to maintain some level of liquidity?

You should be fine, swapandliq() only gets called when the token balance on the contract is over a specific amount. The bigger problem is that the tokens on the contract are going to be locked forever because you can’t call swapandliq().