PSA Regarding SafeMoon Forks on PancakeSwap - Transfers not working? Read This!

ok @Yoshiko .If i reduce the numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity value,whether i can get the same error?

Reducing the numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity will just cause it to Swap and Liquify more often. You need to have enough liquidity in the pool for it to Swap and Liquify, or just turn it off.

oh ok @Yoshiko . I will increase the BNB and try to transfer.Thanks for your response @Yoshiko .

1 Like

Hi @Tsushima_Yoshiko.I have another doubt. we have a total supply of 1billion, for that how much BNB need to be in cakePL.

It’s up to you on how much you put in. Adjust the price as you want in an AMM. https://uniswap.org/docs/v2/protocol-overview/how-uniswap-works/

You just need enough BNB in order to handle the Swap and Liquify. If you don’t then it won’t work and the token transfers will stop.

Thanks @Yoshiko .can you please give some example.

I have 1 BNB, I have 100 token.

In the pool 1 Token is equivalent to 0.01 BNB at that current liquidity ratio. This ratio (price) changes as liquidity is changed. Please read about AMM.

1 Like

Thanks @Yoshiko .I will check it out.

1 Like

@Yoshiko is there way find a translation is a buy or sell in safemoon code. raised a separate thread https://forum.openzeppelin.com/t/how-to-tax-only-on-selling-tokens-using-safemoon-fork/9978 it will be great you can help me on this.

Have you solved this? if so care to share lol

Please search the forums for questions on the SafeMoon fork. There are plenty of solutions and answers of how to do what you’d like.

1 Like

Yo I have done everything in this thread, tried different wallets and no matter what it doesn’t let me remove liquidity.

Im also already using the V2 Router in my contract.

After calling the function and make it to false, I still unable to remove the liquidity in PancakeSwap. I also do change the maxTxAmount to a larger amount and it still not able to remove the liquidity. Any idea about this?

I am also getting this error. I have have the proper router on v2, I have set swapAndLiquifyEnabled to false, I have set the maxTxPercent to 100, there is 1011 BNB in liqudity and 10 trillion tokens, and the _maxTxAmount is now nearly the entire total supply. I am unable to sell the token at all without getting a TRANSFER_FROM_FAILED error. @Yoshiko do you have any idea on what can we do to make this work?

First, you want to set swapAndLiquifyEnabled to true and set the contract address as excluded, then you make transfer function, it will work.

1 Like

any soluotions if we renounced ownership?

how can I check if a SC's ownership is renounced or not?

Hi
I can fix it, If you an not remove LP or members can not buy or sell your toke.
I can update anything on your bep20 token, If you made it on remix.etherum
telegram: @bnbtoken22
Regards

I cannot describe how happy I am to remove my 32 bnbs after I could not do it for 4 months!

If you want to do the same, send me a telegram message at @Mirex_Solidity .