OpenSea Smart Contract for Splitting the Revenue

Hello Everyone,
We are a graphic design studio and we have a client who wants us to mint his design works to the OpenSea as NFTs and share the revenue when NFTs sold. (80-20%)
So, we are willing to find a solution to split the revenue in two different addresses (one address will receive 80% of the revenue and the other address will receive 20%) automatically. Is this possible, or anyone is willing to do this job for us?

1 Like

Hi, welcome! :wave:

If you would like to pay someone to do this, I think you can change your category to #smart-contracts:developer-wanted

Thank you. Yes, I did that too: OpenSea - Smart contract - Split Revenue

So please do not open the same topic, thanks!