Mintable charity token contract help

Hi, i'm Chris i'm a structural engineer and i own a couple of design consultancies, so do not work at all with coding or computers other than modelling structures. i invest quite a bit in crypto so decided that i'd like to try and learn a bit about smart contracts and try and start a token myself.

For the past few years i have been involved in a charity and i'd like to set up a token which can donate something to this charity and others like it. mostly i just want to see if i can do it.

i would like a token which:
Can burn
Can mint
% for reflections to holders
% for marketing wallet
% for liquidity
% for charity

now i've managed to stumble thru most of this but i do not know how to get the token burn or mint sections to work. so i'm looking for someone to point me in the direction of a contract or even a youtube video showing me how to do this part.

i can pay someone to write the contract for me, i know that but i like understanding stuff and although the end goal is having a contract which does all of that and which i can launch and then market etc, i also want to know how to make this work even if this is literally the only time i do this.