Issues removing liquidity despite changing hardcoded router address to the new one

Hi guys, i have question. I deployed a token based on a YeetToken SC found below. I made sure that the uniswapv2router address hardcoded was set to the new one as I have seen many issues with this: 0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E

I have tested the same SC multiple times on the mainnet and was able to remove liquidity immediately with no issues, thus my confusion with this.

Binance (BNB) Blockchain Explorer

Contract Address 0x7060d3f1cc70a07f4768560b9d9b692ac29244de | BscScan

The Contract Address 0x7060d3f1cc70a07f4768560b9d9b692ac29244de page allows users to view the source code, transactions, balances, and analytics for the contract address. Users can also interact and make transactions to the contract directly on…

After deployment through Remix, i renounced ownership and added an initial liquidity and received 354 LP tokens in a wallet. After a while, I tried removing the liquidity but to no avail, kept trying and trying but cldnt seem to get it confirmed.

Then i tried withdrawing in amounts of 100LP, after some rapid spamming of my mouse, i was able to get it out, i then repeated it 2 more times.

So heres my question, is it this because Pancakeswap router is lagging due to high volume or is it a part of my contract that is causing this problem!

maxtxamount was set to be total supply of my token, so it didnt seem to be the issue.

swapandliquidy was enabled true, as there was a 5% autolliquidity function in the SC.

the whole idea of having to spam click “confirm” before being lucky and receiving a transanction request on metamask makes me feel like its a pancakeswaprouter issue. what you yall think

appreciate any ideas

You can set the swapandliquidy to false and try again.

Hi thanks for the reply. I get that solution, but isnt the solution for ppl who forked a safemoon contract with the old router address hardcoded in? Considering the fact that i have switched the address to the new one, wldnt tht have solved the issue?

In my opinion the hard coded staff is always bad. If you upload the contract you can not change it anymore. I will be not surprised if Pancaswap change the router object to something like UniswapRouterV3 then the contract should not work anymore in the future.

A better solution would be to use the tokenomics without uniswap hard coded and set the liquidity over the GUI.

However without the uniswap address hardcoded, are there any other ways to include the auto adding to liquidity function from every transaction? Don’t think so right