Invalid number of parameters for "undefined". Got 1 expected 2 while deploying ERC721 Token Contract

Hi,

So, I tried that too and it did not work, but I did end up figuring it out with it. I happen to be .mint(blockchain.account, mintAmount) All good now, however I realized I screwed up the contract and my mint is only .075 MATIC! Ugh, so I have to recreate the whole collection I think. Unless I can make another contract with the same JSON files and Images? Do you know if that is possible? When I change the dapp to work on Eth, it shows no minted NFTs that I minted for myself. So, it makes me think that the transaction would fail since it says 0/10000 instead of 211/10000 on polygon. When I change the dapp to work on Polygon, it wants to charge only .075 MATIC instead of ETH. The contract was processed through polygon, but setup with eth numbers. It's ok though, I just figure it's part of my learning experience. But the last step has been figured out and I appreciate that you tried to help me.