How to update token info on the BSCScan

Hi
I have managed to deploy my contract and verified it but everytime i submit a request to update token details and logo i get an email
Our website is www.titanape.net and we are a legit project but they are refusing to update the logo
Can someone help pleaseee
Back from bscscan below
Aiden (CoinMarketCap)

Nov 8, 2021, 3:54 AM EST

Good Day Info,

We have reviewed your application, and regret to inform you that it does not meet our listing requirements. Please understand that due to the volume of daily requests that we receive, our content team must adhere to a strict set of criteria when deciding on which new projects will be added.

(1) Cryptoassets

For a cryptoasset to be considered for a tracked listing, it should possess the following qualities:

1. Leverage cryptography, consensus algorithms or distributed ledgers, peer-to-peer technology and/or smart contracts to function as a store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account, or decentralized application.
  2. Must have a functional website and block explorer.
  3. Must be traded publicly, and actively traded on at least one (1) exchange (with material volume) that has tracked listing status on CoinMarketCap.
  4. Provide a representative from the project with whom we can establish open lines of communication for any clarifications.

Hi, sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC, and have no idea how they judge a project is legit or not.

You have got to follow their recommends and provide what they need.

We can't help you with this. Follow their guidelines.