How can I verify contracts on the BSC

Hi Skyge

Can u help me also please? 0.8.7 was used i think . contract bsc: 0x0C9Cf8eAC38Cb120606e112Bb9526d40D0453d91

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract payME is ERC20 {
    constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20 ("PayME", "PAY"){
        _mint(msg.sender,initialSupply);
    }
}

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

Maybe you can have a look at this tutorial:
How to verify a contract on Etherscan/BscScan/PolygonScan

And for the next time, please search at the forum at first, and then ask questions, thanks!

How do I ask a good question? - General / Meta - OpenZeppelin Community

thx, but u did help others also, even helped other who posted after me.......so i ask nicely to help me too.....please, or why u help other who post AFTER me, and not me?

tried ur tut.
got this errors:
Compiler debug log:
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : Context , ERC20 , IERC20 , IERC20Metadata , payME
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)
For troubleshooting, you can try compiling your source code with the Remix - Solidity IDE and check for exceptions

Lol, so how did you know I do not have a try for you, lol.
I have tried, but it all failed, so I think maybe you have some others configs, so I tell you to have a look at the tutorial to follow, lol.

tried 3 others on testnet, none want to verify after flatten even.

Can u copy and past a contract i can edit token name and supply ans so on, what will be able to be verified please

Not sure what are your configs, just deploy a new contract by your code, it has been verified, have a look at this: payME | 0x05f374507881E0eA8a7b6d28D858d7cee5a16368 (etherscan.io)

And you can use tools, such as truffle or hardhat, to deploy contracts and verify contracts, it is realllllly convenient and easy.

I dont see how to install hardhat, is their videos?
Thats not mine, my contract is 0x0C9Cf8eAC38Cb120606e112Bb9526d40D0453d91

My code is a copy of the openzeppelin template, nothing more.

I can make easy contract and verify at https://www.createmytoken.com/token-builder/ , can i trust them?

I think you can have a look at the documentation: Overview | Hardhat | Ethereum development environment for professionals by Nomic Labs And use this plugin to verify contracts: Hardhat | hardhat-etherscan

im a total noob. dont think ill get it right. i tried view a vid now but my brain exploded lol

is that website i mentioned legit? its easy their

I have no idea about this website, you have got to judge by yourself.

I move the talks to a new topic, cause our talks too much, and I close this topic, cause there are some tutorials that have explained how to do this, if you still have questions, you can ask under this topic.

@Bertus_Meyer New topic is at here

Okay, so if you want some experienced guy to do for you and pay for them, you can add a new tag Developer Wanted, but if you just want to learn the smart contract, you have got to study by yourself, cause at the learning way in the future, you will meet more complex problems.

If you want to verify contracts, you can have a look at this: How to verify a contract on Etherscan/BscScan/PolygonScan

But I really recommend you to use tools, such as truffle or hardhat, to deploy contracts and then verify them.

1 Like

i cant find new topic.

The tutorials is HALF, it does not explain all in full for the normal no programmer person.....

@Skyge , i cant reply in new topic..dont know why...

@Bertus_Meyer How about now?

Hi Yes now i can.

@Skyge , please can u help me, just a simple code where i just adjust the name and ticker and supply.
Please begging u.

thx

You can add some functions to achieve what you want: change name and supply, but what is the ticker?