Error: Returned values aren't valid, did it run Out of Gas?

**I compiled this contract: 0x5c2554aa5e35cd3216f1d5c78426b3ed6ab29dd9
using remix.ethereum.org

but it presents this error in Dapp.

Mistake:

index.js:298 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Returned values aren't valid, did it run Out of Gas? You might also see this error if you are not using the correct ABI for the contract you are retrieving data from, requesting data from a block number that does not exist, or querying a node which is not fully synced.
    at ABICoder.push../node_modules/web3-eth-contract/node_modules/web3-eth-abi/lib/index.js.ABICoder.decodeParametersWith (index.js:298)
    at ABICoder.push../node_modules/web3-eth-contract/node_modules/web3-eth-abi/lib/index.js.ABICoder.decodeParameters (index.js:285)
    at Contract.push../node_modules/web3-eth-contract/lib/index.js.Contract._decodeMethodReturn (index.js:470)
    at Method.outputFormatter (index.js:760)
    at Method.push../node_modules/web3-eth-contract/node_modules/web3-core-method/lib/index.js.Method.formatOutput (index.js:147)
    at sendTxCallback (index.js:523)
    at index.js:308
    at XMLHttpRequest.request.onreadystatechange (index.js:98)
push../node_modules/web3-eth-contract/node_modules/web3-eth-abi/lib/index.js.ABICoder.decodeParametersWith	@	index.js:298
1 Like

Hi @weslley,

Welcome to the community :wave:

Can you provide some more information so the community can help you?

Such as a link to the contract code (such as the verified source on Etherscan).

What the dapp is meant to do?

the contract code is in the link.

1 Like

Hi @weslley,

The error message sounds like the dapp doesn’t have the ABI for the token.

I am not familiar with that code, so not something I can really help with. You could try the Binance forum: https://community.binance.org/

Okay, I’ll try this.
Thanks!

1 Like

Can be many things, but there are two causes most common.

1. Very if you are using abi and a contract address correct.
  2. Very if you are selected the correct network, for exempo, if your contract is on Rinkeby you can selected Rinkeby or if your contract is on Mainnet select the Mainnet.