- I’m new to DApp development, I would really like to get an expert advise on the solution for the following use case.
- I’m working on a svg editor web application, where users can mint the work they complete within the application and list it for sale inside the application (using opensea iframe embedding)
- We’ve a erc721 contract linked to our application in which there will be a public mint function which can be used to directly mint their work via a menu in webapp through web3.js with metamask approval. after minting am planning to use openseajs sdk to create selling order in opensea.io.
- By selling in embedded opensea am planning to use opensea storefront editor to configure a fee for nft transaction (https://docs.opensea.io/docs/10-setting-fees-on-secondary-sales)
- By moving forward with this approach is there any security issues for keeping mint function public or any major design concerns that I should be aware of??
Please let me know if I need to add more details