Can't add liquidity on PancakeSwap with burnable ERC20 token

if you have any tips to coding would be cool great if you ever have free time? Really looking to get into code and learn and try and get more on board with others

Yeah I can not get this working either for Pancakeswap Testnet. I used this address as a router:

0xD99D1c33F9fC3444f8101754aBC46c52416550D1

I followed Tsushima’s instructions but I was still not able to buy the tokens after. I can see liquidity is in pancake router in txns but I can not buy. I think this is an issue with testnet only but I am too afraid to try on mainnet with real bnb’s.

I tried the solution with setting swapAndLiquify to false / true but it did not do the trick either.

Should it work for testnet as well?

I was able to get this working using this Swap Exchange Simulation. https://bsc.kiemtienonline360.com/

You will have to use their contract in your code which acts as the router - 0x9Ac64Cc6e4415144C455BD8E4837Fea55603e5c3

If youre trying to use the normal pancake swap on testnet its not going to work.

Hey guys, I just started my adventure with coding. I have made a fork of safemoon ( I just changed name in
I successful deployed on the bsc testnet but I’m getting this error, and can’t do the next steps. Can you please help me?

You need to generate the ABI of the contract.

Yes, but how to do that?

Hey guys, how do I add less than 1 BNB of liquidity? The addLiquidityETH function is uint256 so it doesn’t seem to accept decimals

1 Like

What is the difference between this guide and adding LP via the GUI on Pancakeswap? I have my token, and I have added LP via Pancakeswap. Did I not do this correctly?

1 Like

Im trying to find out the same thing, did you end up finding this out?

If I need to do it through the pancakeswap GUI then so be it. As long as i know these are the same thing

I just added it via the GUI, not sure what’s the difference but I will try with another token later this week.
I’m facing more problems with providing actual LP, do you know how much is a good start but not a huge investment to get a token project off the ground?

Im probably at the same stage as you in terms of thinking of how much initial liquidity should i provide.

Was thinking of using a presale to raise the bulk of the initial liquidity, or do I have the process wrong?

you have to write wei amount. Use this to calculate https://eth-converter.com/

You used 5 : 2500000000000 what did you do with the rest of the coins?

Thank you so much @Yoshiko, this has been really helpful!

I have a question in regards to the liquidity fee in my Safemoon fork.

I have created the liquidity as per your instructions using Pancake testnet router, but when I do a test transaction, I see the Liquidity Fee is deducted but this is not reflected on the pool created on Pancake, is that normal? Shouldn’t we able to see/track the liquidity fee and see it added in the pool? I want to make sure this liquidity fee is actually distributed, not sue how can I verify that!

This is the pair I created on my Safemoon fork:

This is a test transaction where you can see the fee deduction successfully occurred:

I’m new to blockchain, I hope you can help as I didn’t find enough resources covering this topic online.

Appreciate it!

hi
when i use safemoon code in bsc testnet no tken has been created
whats wrong?

Hey Guy
I’ll appreciate to help me , i tried to fork safemoon contract here :

first step was ok about approval “0xD99D1c33F9fC3444f8101754aBC46c52416550D1”

But i got below error on second step :

Please tell me how to fix this issue
Thanks

The deadline make sure to be like 1 day after now. Then when you have approved the router and you set the tokens amount did you count the decimals?

decimal is 9 , and i added 9 zeros to total for approval .
i filled “to (address)” with main address that tokens are there (token generator address) , is this right?

Thanks for your help , deadline was issue and i could add liquidity
but
Now i can’t remove liquidity , below is sceenshot , what’s issue , regards