Can my meme token take 50% of Tether's capitalization if this feature is enabled?

The tax is converted into a stablecoin and automatically added by a limit order to a level below the exchange price in the place where the volume of the total redemption by the project itself of all tokens released to the market is located. This support level is pulled up in real time. Depending on the volume of transactions. This level of support is communicated to the public along with the tax amount in real time. Adding such a feature eliminates the risk of a multiple drop in the price of my token, as there will be a support level at which the project will redeem all the tokens. Second, the price of the rush cannot get too high as users cut back on their purchases when the price of the rush starts to rise as they see an increase in tax costs and a decrease in the likelihood of growth. If the price of the hype approaches the buyback price of the token, then people start using it more as a stablecoin for holding assets, since according to the theory of probability, the probability of the rise in the price of my meme token will be higher than that of the stablecoin. There should be a function to automatically increase the tax amount depending on the outflow of the hype price from the level of the buyback price of the asset, and reduce the tax value to almost zero as it approaches. So that some son of a rich father does not want to manipulate the price built on the hype. As a result, the token becomes more like a stablecoin with positive returns for holders.

The translation is. But weird so not sure I fully understand, I think your asking if it’s possible to automatically swap your taxes to USDT at specific price points and also dynamically adjust tax levels.
These are all technically possible, however if you announce sell levels you will create a situation where traders will manipulate the price and take advantage of that. Also you have no control over what happens on the CEX’s as those transactions are virtual, meaning only when people withdraw or deposit a transaction is performed.
Normally taxes are either used for development/marketing funds so they can swap at random when they need the funds. The other mechanism used often is to use a fixed percentage of the funds to provide liquidity to the different swap pools.

1 Like

Yes and no, I asked if the token would be able to take half of Tether's market dominance in the market over time, if it had such a function, the accumulation of limit orders for the purchase of tokens by the project itself, and pulling it up, the condition that the volume limit orders is able to buy back all the tokens that the project has released to the market.

The tax is adjusted dynamically. If the price of AMM becomes too high than the price level at which the volume of full redemption of tokens is located, the tax is increased. If the AMM price approaches the buyout price, then the tax is reduced.

If I modeled correctly, then price control on the CEX exchange is not needed, since there will be competition between arbitrage bots, "they will fight for 1 cent", if the price on the CEX exchange becomes higher, then it is profitable for bots to buy in AMM even with a large tax bot will pay tax on the purchase and on the transaction and take part of it for themselves, as there will be competition.

It seems to me that I swung at too complicated things. It would be wise to try to put a limit on the maximum allowable price slippage when buying and selling, setting a value of 1%, and imposing a tax of 0.5% on any transaction. If it is not possible to install the slip limit function, a 2.5% tax will have to be imposed. But such a tax is undesirable. But in order to half pacify the bots, this will be a necessary measure.